The SVEDC’s Entrepreneurial Development Program provides tenant companies with hands-on business assistance, including:
- Business plan review, assessment, and refinement
- Market research, strategy, and penetration
- Competitive analysis
- Brand development and customer value proposition
- Product planning, positioning, and pricing
- Coaching for investor or corporate presentations
- Licensing and financing assistance
- Networking assistance
- Applying for Minority-Owned, Veteran-Owned and HUBZone certification
- Assistance with government contracting and vendor certification
- Guidance launching a Kickstarter or other crowd funding campaign
We exist to create jobs, and we are looking for businesses that want to create jobs and grow their business in the South Valley. The South Valley Economic Development Center has incubated more than 100 businesses. If you would like to be considered for an incubation space, please complete our incubation form at the link below:
The South Valley Economic Development Center is a place for South Valley residents pursue their passions, employ their neighbors, support the tax base and follow their business dreams. The SVEDC is more than just a building, it is a community of entrepreneurs working together to grow their businesses and further the development of the South Valley.
We are a business hub built for the community. In addition to our business, the SVEDC serves as a meeting space for the community. South Valley based non-profits, businesses, and neighborhood groups regularly attend our events and classes held at the facility. Our conference center is available for use by neighborhood groups.